
My Mom. Truly the person that strived to keep our family close. She has the sweetest soul. She loves her family and her grandchildren are her world. She has been through more than anyone I know, she survived a massive heart attack and triple bypass ten years ago. She survived a vascular bypass to her leg almost 7 years ago. Her health is not good, to say the least, if it wasn't for the medication she's on she would not be with us. I love her with all I am, she is the one who taught me the important things in life. Everything she has been through she still tries to keep a positive attitude about things. Recently she has been given some devastating news. She will lose one and quite possibly both of her legs. She is trying to digest this, but even still, she just wants to be alive. She is in extreme pain daily, but refuses to take Vicodin all the time, she doesn't want to be mentally impaired, or asleep all of the time. She is a warrior for her life, and does not give up, no matter what. I love you, Mom and Thank you for all you have given me.
No comments:
Post a Comment